May

Protein Powders Are Scams: What Supplement Don’t Lead to Fat Loss or Muscle Gain

OIN ME ON FACEBOOK- www.facebook.com FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER- twitter.com FREE GUY FAT LOSS PROGRAM- fatasstobaddass.com FREE FEMALE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM- http Protein powder is big business. Its the number one supplement in the fitness industry. Everyone should be using a form of protein powder as its an easily absorbed, cost-effective source of high quality protein necessary for building muscle or losing fat. Too bad everyone in the supplement business is trying to scam you and make you pay extra for bullshit and they might even include substances that are toxic and can be lethal! HERE IS THE LINK: www.consumerreports.org The supplement industry is not regulated by the FDA which means just about anyone can start their own protein powder company and sell it to you. I could make up my own protein powder, called Buff N’ Stuff and sell it to you at at your local supplement store. The problem with the lack of regulation is a lot of protein powders contain toxic ingredients. In fact, the MOST popular protein powders have some of the highest levels of chemicals like lead, mercury and arsenic, all of which are terrible for you. Supplement companies DON’T want you to know about this and its a little known fact. Look at the list in the description! Amongst them are muscle milk, EAS and Optimum. Today I’m going to tell you what to watch out for when selecting your protein powder, so you can get the most bang for your buck. Before selecting a protein powder, you have to determine

1. sega101 says:

Great explanation! I have taken your free fatass to badass program and lost over 6% BF now I’m currently at 14% BF and believe it or not i did it without a single protein shake or any other supplement. Omar i think you should recommend just eating lean healthy meals because many of us are clouded by the idea that you need healthy protein shakes in order to help get ripped!

2. stitchmorg says:

i have to say, i move granite for a living and am sore everyday. i drink 4 scoops of protein twice a night before sleep. And i definitly feel way better, and less sore the next day.

it could very well be a placebo effect, but i dont think it is. i have a psych degree and feel i would know if it was, but i am human too, so i may be wrong.

but EAS protien, i think it works for sure

3. theperfumist says:

also Casein is reported for some cases of cancer and autism on kids like vacines have report a lot of cases

4. theperfumist says:

Hello I will like to know About N- Large 2 from Prolab and Pro Complex from Ultimate Nutrition as Ultimate nutrition some of their products do have arsenic mercury lead and cadmium also Vpx Stealth is a Choice I can Choose I was Using Vpx SRO Carb And Is Great no carbs no sugar and fat burning is great for losing weight and tell me about Muscle Tech Products

thanks Waiting for you

5. theperfumist says:

Hello I will like to know About N- Large 2 from Prolab and Pro Complex from Ultimate Nutrition as Ultimate nutrition some of their products do have arsenic mercury lead and cadmium also Vpx Stealth is a Choice I can Choose I was Using Vpx SRO Carb And Is Great no carbs no sugar and fat burning is great for losing weight and tell me abou Muscle Tech Products

thanks Waiting for you

6. zuluassinder says:

Get double reward points and a Free Shaker on your 1st order at maximuscle with referall code 128-618-2363

7. mutdxthorno says:

Thanks dude, I totally agree!!

8. Sovereign95 says:

This guy is on blow

9. MrKingvanilla83 says:

@pascalguerlain well when i have a something with milk in it it makes my stomach really upset

10. trotta244 says:

Good stuff and very true

11. OmarIsuf says:

@KoNjire Responding to this because everyone is asking me about brands: GUYS I’ve only tried several dozen protein powders but there are THOUSANDS out there and I can’t respond to every single question, please do your own research (I’m not a fan of ProGrade for certain reasons…)

12. OmarIsuf says:

@blondecrazygaijin Your comments are always welcome on my channel, practical and based on science, its a winning combination. Responding to this so others can see.

13. JohnCulpry says:

I’ve been using different whey protein powders for a while.. most of which were on that consumer reports list, but latley I’ve just jumped ship over to trying out this sunwarrior brown rice protein. No, they don’t endorse me, and so far it’s been pretty good to me. I don’t believe it has as many grams of protein as the whey, but I’ve been able to stomach it way easier. So far there hasn’t been any gagging!

14. IxliFeHackxI says:

lmao! i wish school teachers were like chef buff! i don’t wanna die! O_O but i might start my own protein label haha!

15. pascalguerlain says:

@Symbolism07

It still has whey in it which is a product from milk. I can’t drink milk or eat ice cream or cheese cause it makes me sick. Not sure if I’m lactose intolerant or allergic to the protein in milk. Anyone else have this problem?

16. Symbolism07 says:

@pascalguerlain I use “Now” Whey protein (its an orange container), and I don’t drink normal milk either, so I drink Natura vanilla rice milk. You can find it at shoppers and Nofrills if you live in Canada.

17. playstationM says:

is six star muscle whey protein good? thats what im using and it cost 20.00 lol

18. sleestack808 says:

Grow! sweetens with sucralose. Why cant they use stevia or something natural? Would be nice.

19. pascalguerlain says:

I like protein shakes but milk products seem to make me constipated. I wish it wasn’t like this but it is. Does anyone else have this problem.

20. luv6pup says:

Epic, No one does it better! thumbs up!!!

21. blondecrazygaijin says:

If one smashes up and dissolves a cheap bromelain tablet in a clean but cheap whey concentrate suspension at room temperature, you can jury-rig your own “hydrolyzed” whey if you mixed it up a bit and left it for 10 min or so….I have heard some use papain but I can’t speak to that.Needless 2 say this would not address the question of metal impurities, et. al.

22. OmarIsuf says:

@MaxThePeach true story: I’m not endorsed by any protein powder company but I AM endorsed by Febreeze, you caught me red handed :(

23. MrKingvanilla83 says:

I use elite whey protein. i know ive seen it in one of your vids b4 and i wanted to know if that was a good powder to use?

24. paulieandkaty says:

i saw a whey product with trace elements of kryptonite in!!! i mean,,,, what the hell are they thinking. ; )

25. blacklugh says: