May

Dr Whiting on Naturally Managing Fibromyalgia

phoenixnutritionals.com (CLICK HERE) One of the most mysterious conditions of modern times is fibromyalgia. This condition, which primarily affects women, still baffles many doctors and medical researchers. Fibromyalgia has been identified by our research center as being a condition wherein excess toxins build up in the soft tissues of the body, causing the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia. One of the most effective natural substances for helping insomnia in fibromyalgia is 5-hydroxy tryptophan (5-HTP). Natural alternatives for managing fibromyalgia must include agents that detoxify the build-up of toxins in the soft tissues of the body. Since the cause of fibromyalgia is not yet fully known, it is important to approach it, at least in the beginning, from a total detoxification program. We use two methods of detoxification, one cellular, which utilizes liquid oxygen to remove toxins from the cells and a systemic detox, which places emphasis upon the organs of elimination, including the liver, kidneys, bowel, bladder and colon. Detoxification often produces a rapid cessation of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia. Through the use of aggressive detoxification, we can prepare the body for an ongoing maintenance program using our new formula called Fibro Eze. This formula uses 5 hydroxy tryptophan (5-HTP) along with other key nutrients, to address many of the most common symptoms of fibromyalgia. 5 hydroxy tryptophan (5-HTP) safely and

1. papatoony says:

Got “fibro”? Do yourself a favor and check your medical records to see if you’d taken Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox or any other quinolone antibiotics in the weeks or months prior to your symptoms arising. Doctors give out these terribly poisonous drugs like they’re candy, and they are known to cause DELAYED REACTIONS that mimic fibro symptoms nearly perfectly. Because of this delay in reaction time, many people never make the connection between the drugs and their new mysterious health problems.

2. ValerieLumley says:

I am a recovered fibromyalgic who left the care of medical profession to discover the cause and cure of this horrific condition, and I understand this condition from the inside and back out again. This is a good description of symptoms. Symptoms can often be mistaken for the cause, and treatments that help do not cure. Do not give up from failed hope. Keep going! See video:
    “Curing Chronic Fibromyalgia – Choosing What Works” by author Valerie Lumley

3. ValerieLumley says:

Doctors are trying to understand this condition. For the patient it is very frustrating. I want to testify that I am a recovered fibromyalgic who know this disease from the inside and back out again. Just because doctors are not able to cure doesn’t mean there is no cure. Do not let failed hope discourage you. Never give up. You can get well again!!!
    Valerie Lumley, Recovered Fibromyalgic and author of
    “Curing Chronic Fibromyalgia – Choosing What Works”

4. healthyinformation says:

If your serious and you really want help, we can help, just contact us.

Dr Whiting

5. moseleian says:

The constant fatigue and lethargy gets me down more than anything else, being a creative person, which triggers and makes worse the depression side of things. Just watching the days of my life drifting away.

6. healthyinformation says:

Call Me

7. loanproject says:

What is your email address, and will you answer? Phone number? contact times and location?

8. cockroachafro says:

Wipe the mind of the “sufferers” ?

9. healthyinformation says:

Great News! My New Full Spectrum Capsules are Available for Shipping right now. They provide 120 Nutrients, more than any other vitamin.

10. openminded210 says:

Great Vid.

11. healthyinformation says:

Hey, you can catch Dr Whiting in a live lecture in Glendale California on Sept 19-Saturday and he will also be lecturing in Northern California Sept 23 thur 26. Call 1-800-440-2390 for details so you can attend.

12. candidasuffer says:

eliminate the cause

13. healthyinformation says:

It is better to eliminate the CAUSE of this problem and we have significant evidence to show that excess toxicity is at the root of this disorder!!

14. healthyinformation says:

Yes It can be. We have addressed this issue in our Fibromyalgia program. Contact our office for further information

15. islamonly1 says:

Insomia is the worst part of fibromyalgia…

16. csupport2 says:

Please do a video on this swine flu thing…

17. healthyinformation says:

Thank you for your comment.

Dr Whiting

18. twazzercheese says:

i had fibro for four years, tried everything, but infrared saunas finally did the trick and got rid of it so the toxin build up theory is correct

19. twazzercheese says:

20. healthyinformation says:

Dr Whiting Direct number is 1-888-454-8464

21. healthyinformation says:

We Can help

22. irishcatholicgirlie says:

I have fibro, have probably had it since I was 17 (in 97), definitely since I was 20 (2000).

23. whistleb4dawn says:

I am going to this web site for more information.I have een living with pain since 1973& have spent most of this time self medicating.Lyrica provides little releif and darvocet,ect…JOKE. All natural sounds good to me!

24. 723j32 says:

yes this is good stuff but your seretone is an endorphine which the brains creates. I have always said this.. The advice he gives and method is valid for 80% of your recovery. But you have to turn the MIND ON in order to have a full recovery

my names is
    jamespowelson
    I have written about this on the net
    as for Dr. Whiting he looks well intentioned. it is a lot of work helping people. It not and easy job.

25. Gramthur says:

This is the first program that I have tried for my fibromyalgia that really has helped. The detoxification part seemed to provide my body with the boost it needed. I have been able to cut my various medications down by more than half and it’s only been two months. I am looking forward to ongoing benefits from these formulas and would really like to thank the Institute of Nutritional Science for developing this program for us ~ Renee L.